Thank you so much for contacting us about traveling to Iran. Kindly read our terms and conditions before booking your trip to Iran as well as the information regarding cancellation fees.
- The published rates of all tours are based on double occupancy. (two adults sharing a room during this trip) Otherwise a single supplement will be added. It will be quoted based on the trip duration and class of booked hotel.
- To make our fees competitive, we usually meet our guests on the first day (not on arrival) of the tour at 9am unless travelers request to meet the guide upon arrival (additional fee required). Our drivers will meet all travelers with a sign bearing the passenger’s name or company’s name at the airport and will be transferred to the hotel for a refreshing rest.
- We recommend our hotels based on guest feedback, convenience of location, friendly staff, cleanliness and breakfast quality. Booking them depends on confirmation date, visa date and availability. If we can’t book our advertised hotels, we will book others at the same class level and price. We will of course inform you of this before your arrival.
- During peak season (spring and fall) in the larger cities of Iran, hotels are sometimes not friendly or responsible for accommodating our customers even with confirmed bookings. If any changes happen during the trip, we would make it our highest priority to book the best available alternatives and of course travelers will be informed before we reach the hotel.
- It is possible to pay online and receive a 5% discount as a thank you from our company. Please understand that to secure your reservation at our hotels, 50% of the total bill is considered non-refundable in the case you need to cancel.
1- By signing the contract electronically, the customer agrees to make payment before the deadline to either our staff or our bank account.
2- The customer is responsible for paying all cancellation charges based on the rules listed below. Please pay within our deadlines to avoid cancellation charges.
3- The customer is responsible for understanding all the dates, terms and conditions before signing. Persia Traveling Center takes no liability for mistakes once the agreement is confirmed.
4- Persia Traveling Center will start making reservations as soon as we receive all required documents.
- Four months before arrival, no cancellation fees will be charged.
- Three months before arrival, the cancellation fee is 50% of the total amount.
- Two months or less, the cancellation fee is 100% of the total amount.